Food Runner (Full-Time)
Summary: Delivers food to the correct table and to the correct member and ensures members and guests have an excellent dining experience.
- Ensures that food is delivered to the correct member at the correct table and all items that were ordered are served.
- Communicates with the kitchen, Servers and the Assistant Dining Room Manager regarding issues with food delivery to the tables.
- Stocks expediting station on a regular basis and/or as needed.
- Ensures familiarity with the floor plan, table and position numbers.
- Completes all opening, closing and running side work throughout the shift.
- Services secondary items as requested such as refilling water, bread basket, sauces, butter and buses table as necessary.
- Uses member’s name whenever possible.
- Adheres to ServSafe rules, regulations and standards.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); in addition-a minimum of six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Facilities Maintenance Technician (Part-Time)
Summary: Responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks including carpentry, electrical, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) and plumbing.
- Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations using a pre‐established check sheet.
- Completes minor electrical and plumbing maintenance.
- Performs minor painting, carpentry, and masonry work (preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles)
- Reconfigures, installs, positions, and remount’s modular offices and space (furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies, and hand trucks.
- Prepares the surfaces and paints various structures and equipment (walls, refrigerators, evaporative coolers, floors, roofs, doors, restroom facilities, etc.) to preserve wood and metal parts from corrosion and maintain a safe, comfortable working environment using various painting equipment and related tools (sprayers, rollers, brushes, thinners, etc.).
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lots, and other work areas.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); in addition to 2+years of building maintenance experience.
Assistant Golf Course Superintendent
Summary: Assists the Golf Course Superintendent in managing all phases of golf course maintenance. Oversees and participates in all fertility and plant protectant programs, irrigation installation and repairs.
- Successful experience assisting with planning, scheduling, instructing, training, and directing crew in the performance of golf course maintenance procedures and job responsibilities.
- Proficiency managing Toro irrigation components and control systems.
- Extensive experience in precision water management, irrigation programming, and supplemental hand watering.
- Proficiency with computer-based word processing programs, irrigation central control software, and multi social media platforms
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems, and efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision.
Education and/or Experience: Associates or bachelor’s degree or certification in Turfgrass management or agronomic studies.
- 3+ year experience in golf course maintenance with a progressive career track
- Valid driver’s license
- Florida pesticide applicators license, or the ability to obtain within 60 days of employment
- Ability to work in both indoor and outdoor in a variety of work conditions
- Knowledge of the game of golf, and its associated rules
- The ability to work a schedule that includes weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Preferred: Bilingual language skill- Spanish
Golf Operations-Golf Instructor (Seasonal)
Summary: Provides professional golf instruction to members and guests.
- Provides support with Golf Shop activities including opening and closing.
- Provides golf instruction for members and guests.
- Conducts weekly golf clinics.
- Teaches/Instructs Golf schools.
- Makes suggestions for appropriate golf equipment to members and guests including fittings
- Communicates with members, co-workers, management and the general public in a courteous and professional manner.
Pro Shop Support
- Supports the with tee time reservations, special events, player check-in, lesson bookings and opening and closing procedures.
- Assists in tournament preparations and operations on day of events.
- Involved in retail operations including sales, displays and organization.
- Responds to Golf Shop phone calls in a timely manner.
Education and/or Experience:
One-year certificate from college or technical school with three to five years teaching experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Golf Operations-Bag Room Attendant
Summary: Provides complete services for members and their guests relating to handling of bags, golf carts and driving range operations.
- Performs all duties according to the daily procedures set by the Golf Department.
Prepares all golf carts for the day’s play. Ensures carts are clean and stocked with pencils, scorecards, towels, sand and sand scoops.
- Maintains cart storage building and surrounding areas in a neat, organized manner.
- Monitors areas periodically throughout the day to ensure that they are neat and orderly.
- Obtains a daily starting sheet and lesson sheet for the day’s activity.
- Sets up all groups & lessons one hour in advance.
- Cleans carts upon completion of play and places on charge if it is not to be used for a second time that day.
- Rotates each golf cart as designated by the golf cart mechanic.
- Washes clubs upon completion of play and puts them in the proper place. Ensures that bags are placed in storage or stored until the member or guest leaves and places it in the member’s vehicle. Ensures that no member or guest handles his/her own bag.
- Notifies Management if any vehicle has been taken without proper registry.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Golf Men's Locker Room Attendant
Summary: Provides a neat, clean and organized Locker Room environment while providing services offered to members and their guests, attends to the needs of members and guests through the provision of quality customer service and a satisfying locker room experience.
- Prepares Locker Room for full service each morning and ensures that the Locker Room is neat and clean.
- Provides for the needs of members and guests.
- Keeps bathroom, showers and always sinks sanitary and clean.
- Maintains amenities and toiletry dispensers to ensure they are full. Restock and maintain any snacks or beverages as set per management and club offerings.
- Ensures the availability of towels in shower and sink areas.
- Monitors and enforces the Locker Room policies.
- Returns cleaned shoes to assigned locker.
- Drops off dirty linens and pick-ups clean linens in the laundry area.
- Maintains bulletin boards with current and relevant information.
- Trains and assists members on use of Handicapping System and use of Tee Time System.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ProShop Golf Merchandiser
Summary: The Golf Shop Merchandiser position will assist with the Golf Operations management with the daily golf shop operations including merchandise ordering, receiving, and displaying, maintaining the overall golf shop appearance, assist with maximizing sales and profitability, and managing and tracking daily play in coordination with starters.
- Assist in the determination of the direction of all soft goods retail sales
- Meets with sales representatives & places all orders related to soft goods.
- Design and sets up visual displays & usage on the floor
- Checks in all merchandise, tags, and prepares it for display in the shop
- Ensures the packing slip matches the original order
- Plan, coordinate and implement all special promotions and all sales related functions
- Assist in physical inventories
- Oversee all customer service on the retail floor and via phone
- Trains Golf staff on retail sales, new products, and related warranties
- Assist the Golf Operations with all special events, player check-in, tee times, lesson bookings and opening and closing procedures.
- Works with leagues & tournaments on the purchase of prizes for special events
Qualifications: Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Summary: Works directly with the COO/General Manager, CFO, and Marketing and Membership Coordinator. Creates and assists in the implementation, advertising, and execution of membership marketing and recruitment. Develops programs, initiatives, and recommends policies designed to increase membership growth and engagement. Is the Brand Ambassador and represents the Bear Lakes Community through networking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Responsible for sales, growth, and maintenance of the membership in the club.
- Generate sales leads and maintaining the CRM database to track the sales process at all stages.
- Schedule and provide membership tours of the facility.
- Maintain critical membership data in the CRM software program.
- Respond to Membership calls and/or emails pertaining to their experience at the club, including but not limited to, service and billing issues. Directs members to appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Meet assigned membership goals and timelines.
- Surveys other clubs for membership trends useful in securing new members and maintains market comparison data annually.
- Preparation of membership reports for the COO/General Manager.
- Coordinate the marketing and membership programs to promote the club’s services and facilities to potential and present members.
- Create and maintain all marketing material and attend local events on behalf of Bear Lakes Country Club.
- Track the success and overall performance of all membership initiatives.
- Develop a complete understanding of membership classifications, fee schedules, Club Bylaws, and the club in general and ownership for maintaining the confidentiality of all member information.
- Report approved new members to COO/General Manager and CFO to initiate proper administration of their memberships; ensures applications are completely and properly filled out, initiation fees are collected, and that new members understand the privileges and costs of becoming a member.
- Communicate all member change requests to the COO/General Manager and CFO.
- Coordinate the orientation and onboarding process of all new members.
- Develop and adhere to a departmental budget; monitors and takes corrective action if necessary to help assure budget goals are attained.
Education and/or Experience: College degree, 2-year or 4-year education from an accredited school, and 3-5 years in a sales environment within the Country Club or the Hospitality industry.
Dishwasher- Part Time
Summary: Maintains kitchen work areas, restaurant equipment, utensils, dishes and glassware in clean and orderly condition.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED and 1-3 months of related experience
- Must be familiar with dishwashing equipment.
- Ability to interact professionally and maintain effective working relationships with superiors, co-workers and members.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
Golf Course Equipment Manager
Summary: Responsible for ensuring that all equipment is maintained in good operating order and ready for use when needed. Schedules all preventative maintenance and maintains records involving preventative maintenance programs. Responsible for ordering parts and maintaining appropriate parts inventory overseeing a comprehensive preventative maintenance program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Plans, organizes, directs and coordinates all equipment services and repairs.
- Supervises and directs daily activities of the mechanical staff.
- Manages and prioritizes all equipment records and parts inventory.
- Manages budget for equipment and maintenance shop.
- Maintains a preventive maintenance program.
- Orders parts and shop supplies within the approved budget as needed.
- Instructs golf course maintenance team members regarding preventive maintenance, and the proper cleaning of and safe operation of equipment.
- Ensures that all equipment is in compliance with OSHA and other government regulations and ensures that no equipment is operated with safety features broken or absent.
- Manages the repair shop to ensure its safe operation.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Summary: Cooks and seasons soups, meats, vegetables and other food for members and guests in the Club restaurants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Reads menu to estimate food requirements and procures food from storage.
- Measures and mixes ingredients according to recipe to prepare soups, salads, gravies, sauces and casseroles.
- Bakes, roasts, broils and steams meats, fish, vegetables and other foods.
- Adds seasoning to foods during mixing or cooking.
- Observes and tests foods being cooked by tasting, smelling and piercing with fork to determine that it is cooked.
- Carves meats, portions food on serving plates, adds gravies and sauces and garnishes servings to fill orders.
- Prepares food to members’ satisfaction as perfectly as quickly as possible.
- Sets up work station to ensure freshness and quality.
- Assists in other kitchen duties as necessary for success of the operation.
- Breaks down and cleans work station at the end of service.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full Time- Seasonal
First Assistant Golf Professional
Summary: The First Assistant Golf Professional will ensure member and guest golfers receive exceptional service with all their golfing needs including but not limited to merchandise, tournaments, check-in, club-fitting, instruction, cart & club rental and other day-to-day operations. Assists with the coordination of leagues, major tournaments, clinics, golf schools and other golf events.
- Assists the Head Golf Professional and the Directors of Golf Operations in maintaining tee times advanced bookings, committee meetings, Member/Guests and other programs and events and teaching individual, junior, and group lessons.
- Organizes and runs golf leagues which include Men’s and Women’s nine and eighteen-hole leagues and as well as seasonal leagues. Sets up and run club tournaments for the entire golf membership.
- Creates and develops a productive staff that monitors pace of play on both courses while communicating to members, rangers and starters.
- Ensures that members and guests have an enjoyable time while on the golf course and enforces security for members and guests pertaining to who is and is not to be on the golf course.
- Manages staff responsibilities including and updating daily checklists, updating software, scheduling, payroll and conducting meetings.
- Investigates and resolves complaints of membership.
- Assist in the development of golf revenues.
- Promote and execute club fittings for members and guests.
- Management of the member handicap program.
- Responsible for both golf courses and practice facility direct supervision of the following: Making sure hazards are painted and staked properly, Out of Bounds are staked properly, maintaining any ground under repair, maintaining tee times and pace of play in coordination with starter on a daily-bases and in coordination with Outside Operations Manager, Head Golf Professional, and Director of Golf develop schedule for Practice Tee rotation to best utilize turf conditions.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or Associates degree with a preferred 1 -2 years of related experience in the golf industry
Certification: PGA Class A professional in good standing is required
The platform is only supported by Chrome or Safari.
You may also fill out the application, download and save, then submit to [email protected]